Sunday, February 28, 2010

YAY!!!!!

Yay.........I finally got my quilt back from the quilters and It looks SO cute! I decided to use the left-over fabric from the jelly roll to make a patchwork bind. I have already machine stitched the bind on this morning and now all I have to do is hand stitch the bind in place on the back....that could take me a while!

Unfortunatly I didn't make them both the bottom one is mums and the top one is mine.

4 comments:

  1. I just found you through your mum's blog. I can't believe you are only 10 and making such beautiful quilts!!! Congratulations, it looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work LM! The quilt is looking lovely.
    Shannon has spotted the button rings too, do u think u could make her one? pleeeease! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! The quilt is beautiful! And a scrappy binding made from the leftovers of the jelly roll will be perfect! When it's bound you can snuggle under it and truly enjoy your first quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you have done a truly (as my little girl Bec 8) would say...Awesome job!Congratulations!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete