Not long ago I did an apron swap with the girls from the little stitches blog (it's private so you wont find it.) I had to send to fairy girl. Here is what I made!
And this is the apron Tink made for me. I absolutely love it!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much Tink.
Mum said she would take this photo from an angle so you could tell I had pants on.......lol!
T.T.F.N
.jpg)
.jpg)

Hi there!!!! :) Thanks so much for letting me know a little about you in your blog comment on my giveaway. I had to come and check out your blog - I just LOVE hearing about younger sewers. And let me just say - YOU WORK IS AMAZING!!! You are so talented at 11 that I am just certain you will be a designer in the future! So excited that you love it and are so passionate and talented - BRAVO!!!!
ReplyDelete