Last week I made a shaggy quilt. I cut out most of the pieces and sewed them together in one day, then put the bind on in three days! I was pretty pleased with mysef...... I can tell you that!
Here are some pictures of it!
I got the colour ideas from Kerry at Willow Grove Quilting.
Kerry has a picture of her's in her blog header! Thats how I found it! The bright colours just caught my eye!
I LOVE IT!
It also won first prise at the town show! I was so happy!
T.T.F.N!

Hi, you did a greate job on the rainbow quilt and I love it ! Your blog is greate too :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking foreward to follow you and your sewing-career. Hugs from Norway
Congratulations to you LIttle Miss Thimble! You have done a beautiful job of your quilt. I'm not surprised you love it so much. And well done on your Championship ribbon - these don't come easily, so you should be very pleased with yourself. Looking forward to seeing what you create next. Best wishes, Ros x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful quilt Little Miss T! Love those bright colours and congratulations on winning all the prizes! Will watch your lovely sewing with interest(it might even get my Miss 11 interested when she sees all your lovely projects, so thanks for sharing)
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Little Miss Thimble. You have done a wonderful quilt there. Something you have got every right to brag about. I think you are the inspiration for all other girls of your age to sew beautiful things. So I thank you
ReplyDeleteCheers Kez
Well done on your ribbon... it is a lovely rainbow.... so happy and looks nice and cuddly too...
ReplyDeleteHugz
looks good Loz......
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful quilt!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure it would look lovely in rainy days and more nice and bright in sunny days :)
Hugs,
Tatyana